We took a break for a bit, but now, we’re back in the saddle!
This week we fixed a few things. First of all, our spotlight feature has been improved: a new handling of layer-ordre reduces chances of overlapping content, and a bug preventing closure has been squashed. Then a bug related to the design of bots was ironed out: you may again choose to remove the banner image, without breaking your chatbot. We also tweaked the default design values, to improve the contrasts when reading. And the classification page now indicates the language in which a sentence was entered.
For the most curious of you, we’re super happy to announce that we’ve introduced a cool feature allowing to switch between bots. But we’ll cover this soon in a post on our blog, so stay tuned for exciting news.